Service Learning for A Woman's Place
UC Merced's Engineering Service Learning Program (ESLP) provides functional and technical software, hardware and system administrative support to the staff and clients of A Woman's Place. This relationship between UC Merced and A Woman's Place is seen as being a long term commitment. The ESLP team will strive to enhance the current systems, provide system administration support, including maintaining software and hardware infrastructure; maintaining system and user security, evaluate current information system and make recommendation to improve or revamp current databases, create standard reports for strategic planning, and statutory reporting, maintain computer infrastructure-network, Internet resources, and software updates, and help desk/support for AWP support staff, and write and maintain procedure manual for maintaining information technology.
- A Woman's Place of Merced County — by abardini — last modified 2008-03-28 21:26
- A Woman's Place (AWP) of Merced County is a Domestic Violence and Rape Crisis Intervention Center.
- Engineering Service Learning — by abardini — last modified 2007-09-15 12:34
- Under the advisement of a faculty mentor, students will have the opportunity to form teams that will work with and for an approved community not-for-profit organization — or client — to solve practical engineering problems.
- Semester Projects — by abardini — last modified 2007-10-26 16:08
- Each semester students enroll in various Engineering Service Learning Projects. There are different Services Learning major requirements.
- Members — by abardini — last modified 2007-03-01 17:52
- Container for portal members' home directories
- Outreach — by iemuh — last modified 2007-11-05 20:35